JANUARY LOCKDOWN UPDATE
Due to new industry guidelines we will be CLOSED until lockdown rules are relaxed.
We are available for Welfare/Emergency grooms only and will help with any queries regarding the following issues on this number 07434 621 129
* Matting that will need to be cut short.
* Dogs needing medicated baths. You will need to provide a veterinary grade or prescribed shampoo. We will not be offering a routine trim with this service but will clip off if advised.
* Nail Clipping, where the nail, or nails, are causing pain and your veterinary surgeon cannot fit you in.
* Dogs who have been advised to be groomed by a veterinary practice. We will contact your veterinary surgery for their guidance.
* Trimming and Clipping around eyes, bottom, groin or armpits if these areas are causing discomfort or pain. This will not include a regular trim.
We are unable to take on new clients, introduction puppy grooms, 'freshen up' baths or brush outs at present.
If you have an existing appointment scheduled during this lockdown we will be in contact with you
Call: 0117 986 8966
Pet grooming in the south of Bristol, Keynsham and the surrounding areas. Based near Avon Valley Adventure Park
Hair & Hounds Dog Grooming offer a friendly and professional service
Our salon is based near Avon Valley Adventure Park, between Keynsham and Saltford.
What We Do
We use a wide range of professional dog shampoos, plus other specific treatment shampoos.
Call 0117 986 8966
or click on the link below to
us send an email.